Documentation | Featured Image Generator Pro
Table of Contents
Here you have to add the OpenAI API key and it can be found in the user settings of your OpenAI account.
After adding the API Key in the Field, click on the Save Changes button.
Create Featured Image
To create a new featured image for your post follow these steps:
- Navigate to your desired post/page and go to its Edit page.
- On the right side menu, select the Featured Image meta box and click on Set Featured Image.
- The Featured Image popup will appear, including four tabs. Two are default WordPress tabs and the other two are created by our plugin.
- Media Library
This section is available on the left side of the screen and here you will find all of the available media of your WordPress.
- Canvas/ Play Area
This section is the middle one and here you can drag and drop elements and images and arrange them.
This section is available on the right side of the screen and here you can set the canvas dimensions and add a file name of the generated image.
- Now from the Settings Section, set the canvas dimensions i.e height and width.
- Click on the image that you want to edit and set its size on the canvas.
- By using your cursor you can; rotate the image, resize it, and can drag it anywhere on the canvas.
- Now click on another image that you want to merge with the previous one and set its size as well.
- Similarly, you can add multiple images on the same canvas, as every image will create its own layer, and once you have done editing, enter the file name and click on generate.
- To set this generated image as your featured image, click on the Set Featured Image button. The image will be saved and added to your Media Library.
Once you create an image then it will be available in the WordPress media library and you can use it anywhere else, after downloading the file.
Text To Image (AI)
- Now, to save an Image, hover over the mouse on it and it will display a button “Save to Media”.
- Click on it to save the Image in the Media Gallery.
To set this generated image as your featured image, navigate to the Media Library tab, select your generated AI image, and click on the Set Featured Image button.